Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm in luuurrrve...

with my Mini Milk Carton die!!

These little babies are so cute, and look pretty special with the little holder!



This set will be my hostess gift for my workshop this week, and I'll be making the matching carton as my 3D demo project in that workshop. I can't see many workshops where I won't be whipping out the Big Shot... it's just awesome! I have a huge wishlist of dies, embosslits and embossing folders, so I'd better start saving! Although given the awesome benefits of being a demonstrator, I won't have to save for long ;)

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget you can always borrow from me for a workshop if you need to...before yours arrive of course! I know how much enjoyment you get from your Big Shot and will be building up your own personal supply!

    ReplyDelete