Sunday, October 30, 2011

Christmas Card Extravaganzaaaaaaaaa!

So, my friendly neighbourhood blog followers... I am having an awesome Christmas Card making session on Saturday, November 5th... and I think you *really* want to come! Well, maybe you don't. But I think you should anyway.. c'mon, it'll be fun! You'll get to make some awesome Christmas cards to give to friends and family, some gorgeous gift tags to attach to the presents you have thoughtfully picked out for them, and a wonderful gift box for one lucky person to receive (although the filling of said gift box is up to you!).

I would post some tricky teaser photos of these fantastical projects, but I forgot to take them.. but trust me, they're awesome!


Aaaaanyway, if you would like to join some fellow stampers for a morning of fun, stamping and delicious treats, drop me an email or leave a comment :)

*Edit* okay, so I was apparently supposed to leave some sort of information. Hmm.. ok. My wonderful friend is letting me use her house (because mine is small and full of children!) in Lauderdale, so you would need to probably come there if you want to attend. Cost is $25 and includes everything you will need - card, envelopes, adhesives, stamps, inks, use of my tools and a mouth watering morning tea. Did I mention prizes? No? Well there are prizes too!! Lucky door prizes for just attending, and extra special bonuses for orders placed or workshops booked on the day. What are you waiting for?? Email me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment