Sunday, December 18, 2011

More Christmas cards!

Just a quick one today... must dash off for school pick up!

I was very excited yesterday when the postman left a parcel for me... NEW STAMPS!!! I've been lusting after the Welcome Christmas set for a while and scored it 50% with the awesome December Frenzy sale. I had two more teacher cards to make, so I trotted out my supplies last night and made these. The first one I have seen so many versions of around the interwebs that I don't know who to credit for inspiring me, so I may just have to send out a general "Thank You" to everyone in the world, just in case ;)
The second card I can credit.. I was flicking through the galleries on Stampin Connection and saw a gorgeous creation by Bridgette Gray (it's not on her blog that I can find, but have linked so you can see her other lovely creations).







On to some non stamping crafts! A friend at school asked me if I would make some of my felt hair clip hangers for her to give as Christmas presents, so voila, here they are!























And one last photo.. my gorgeous boy Wil. He was happily sitting there clapping along to the songs in the car until, of course, I got the phone out to take a photo (while sensibly pulled over, not driving :P), then he pulled the grumpy face. Still cute though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment