Saturday, March 31, 2012

pretty new stamps!

Just a quick one to show a thank you card that I'm quite proud of... my very first solo attempt at the baby wipe technique! My upline (Mae Collins) demonstrated this technique at her last class, and I was amazed at how easy it was.


I added a bit of pearl shimmer paint on the flowers, but it may be a bit tricky to see in the photo.
I haven't invested in too many of the ink refills, but I think I'll have to start getting some more. This technique is so easy, and I think it looks quite effective too!

Card: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Inks: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
Stamps: Elements of Style, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, En Francais
Other: Antique brad, Chantilly Lace, Pearl, Pearl Alcohol Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment