Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ta-Da!

My Started Kit arrived!! It came yesterday and I had so much fun unpacking everything and trying it out. I even dragged a friend out in the freezing cold last night so I could make her go "ooohhh" and "aaahh" over it with me :) This is the very first card I have made using my very own SU products




Card: Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black
Ink: VersaMark, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly, Funky Forest wheel
Other: Satin ribbon, 2 Step Owl Punch

I am very much in love with my 2-step Owl Punch. He is so cute! Feel free to leave him some comments on how adorable he is. We wouldn't want him getting a complex, now would we? ;)

Anyway, I must now return to my next project.. my very first workshop Make & Take idea! Stay tuned to see what it is, and how it could be yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment