Thursday, November 10, 2011

Guess who found more challenge blogs?!?!

That's right.. it's me! I've started out pretty slowly with the challenges, but I was feeling pretty inspired (could that be the wine?) so I decided to have a crack at some other blog challenges. As well as being fun, these challenges help me learn new techniques that I can use to make more cool stuff! Plus I end up with lots of pretties to give my bestest buddies :) (you know who you are!)

So, since it's waaaaay past my bed time, here is the pic of my evening's toil.






I've combined challenges from Just Us Girls and Inkspirations to make this Christmas gift box with non traditional colours. I'm loving the Petals A Plenty embossing folder for Christmas stuff - it's got that hint of the jolly without being overpowering. Kind of like a bottle of cheap bubbly :)

Aaaaanyhoo, enough for now, but I'll be back later with more aweseome...... umm... awesome stuff! (I've got some new toys coming soon, so stay tuned!)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous embossing and pretty embellies! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful! thanks for joining in with JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady.
    You are good and your work is Gorgeous.
    I hope you have a great weekend.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete