Friday, November 18, 2011

Pop Up Owl with Balloons!

Get ready for another installment of "My Obsession with Pop Up Owl cards" dunh dunh duuuuuuunh!

My 5yo is going to a friend's birthday party tomorrow, and I must admit that making cards for 5yo boys is certainly not my strong suit. So I decided to do my own version of a card I found on Tami White's blog. I pretty much followed her closely for the front, but decided that the inside needed a bit more pop...hahahaha, get it, POP! Ooh I crack myself up sometimes :) So a couple of circle punches and some owl feet later, a nice, bright bunch of balloons that jump out at you when you open the card!





Stamp Sets: Short & Sweet, Create a Cupcake, Woodgrain

Card: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Real Red DSP, Under the Big Top DSP, Tangerine Tango

Inks: Chocolate Chip, Black marker, white gel pen

Other: Owl Punch, 3/4" Circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, scallop circle punch, oval punch, modern label punch, Bird punch, silver cord.

1 comment:

  1. The inside of this card surely does 'pop', love it and I am sure the recipient will too!

    ReplyDelete