Monday, November 28, 2011

Party bags!

I'm a bit of a spanner sometimes, I really am. I've had a very busy week, making lots and lots of cards, tags and other cool stuff.. and I forget to take photos!! Thankfully, I did remember (well, I did get reminded) to take some pics of these totes gorge party bags I helped my friend Bron (Hi Bron!!) make for her daughter's 2nd birthday party!

We had a lovely morning of crafty goodness making these babies.. once I got the measurements for the base right ;) It's a box-in-a-bag, super simple to make (heaps of video tutes around) but they look pretty special. We used my SU tools on Bron's paper and I think we did a good job... you too Simon :) I hope all the kiddies at the party will like them... but I reckon they'll be more interested in the goodies inside :)

SU Tools: Round tab punch, 5 petal flower punch, boho blossoms punch, fancy flower punch, scallop trim border punch, timeless type junior alphabet, big shot, sticky strip, snail

No comments:

Post a Comment