Friday, January 27, 2012

We're aliiive!

We survived! 2 tired, frazzled, overwhelmed adults and 4 loud, whiney, screaming, fighting, tantruming, gorgeous, adorable children all survived our latest family holiday intact! More or less. It was a challenge at times, but for the most part  I think everyone enjoyed themselves. If they could have, I'm sure the boys would have spent all day in the pool, except Wil... he doesn't seen to be quite as keen. I must say though, it was very nice to get back to our own bed! Hotel beds are never comfortable, and having Max's portacot in our room wasn't exactly helpful in getting a good night's sleep.

Now all we need to get through is the rest of school holidays!

Things have been so busy, with outings, playdates and general goofing off, that I haven't had much of a chance (or inclination!) to get the craft supplies out. The other night a couple of friends came over and we cracked open a bottle (or 4!) of bubbly and we went crazy! My bud Jo brought her Silhouette machine round, and we did a bit of creative mish-mashing, and we're pretty proud of the results!

Here they are:

A bit of cute, simple and combo goodness!

Silhouette onesies, and Michelle goes crazy with the pink and green!

Dinos rule! And my quilted masterpiece ;)

I'm so proud of this one, I thought it needed a close up! (Can you spot the pretty new Sale-a-bration DSP? Huh? Can you??)

 Loving the versatility of the Stocking punch, and am totally in love with my cute little dragon!

Working on my watercolour skilz  with the help of the cutest little elephant in the world! And no post would be complete with out some owls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment